Gamification Approach and Sales Coaching
LocationPlease contact us >
Training CategoryPerformance, Leadership and Sales Trainings
Sales coaching is a form of management and communication that provides an endless opportunity to all sales professionals who want to improve the performance of their sales team and themselves. This process is almost a journey of self-discovery for the employee (client).
- What is Sales Coaching?
- The Journey from Manager to Coach
- Why Need Sales Coaching?
- Improving Management Skills
- Increased Loyalty
- Increased Performance
- Competence Development
- Performance = Potential - Obstacle
- Reaching Maximum Potential with Limited Resources
- Competencies of Sales Specialist / Sales Manager / Sales Coach
- Journey of Performance Development
- Who Needs Coaching?
- Sales Coaches Must First Discover Themselves and Then the People They Will Be Coaching.
- First Compliance
- Behavior Profiles in Sales - Inventory Application - Application
- Potential Performance Matrix
- Effective Listening in Sales Coaching
- The Power of Questions in Sales Coaching
- The Power of Feedback in Sales Coaching
- Development and Reporting
- Structured Sales Coaching:
- Feedback and Agreement - Choice of Subject / Determining the Purpose
- Action – Structured-Coaching-Set Plan / Action Plan
- Development and Removing Barriers
- Feedback and Monitoring Results – Reporting