Gamification Workshop / D-6 Model
LocationPlease contact us >
Training CategoryGamification Trainings
With this workshop, what gamification is, why it has become so important recently, in which areas it can be used, and the D-6 model will be presented.
The training covers 6 main modules.
- First Module: Clarifying Goals
- Making goals SMART
- 2nd Module: Determining Behavior-Changes
- Determining behavioral changes expected from staff to achieve key objectives
- 3rd Module: Know your Player
- Personnel-Power-Analysis Study
- Creating Value-Maps of Staff
- Determining the Player Motives of Sales Personnel. (Player Profile)
- 4th Module: Activity and Cycle
- Behavior Cycles
- The Hook Model
- Traditional Rewarding and Next-Generation Rewarding Theorems
- SAPS Gamification Rewarding Model of Sales Personnel.
- Surprise, Show, Motivate, Share
- 5th Module: Add Entertainment to Sales
- Storytelling Models
- Competition, Fun, Mystery, Luck.
- 6th Module: Design, Platform and Programs for Sales
- Introduction to Gamification Design: Dynamics, Mechanics and Components
- Gamification Examples